Social Media Content Strategy
I am going to show you how to use content in your social media to become more attractive to your qualified prospects. Before I do, I want you to know how important social media is and why you need to be actively engaged on social media to grow your business. I also want to define social media marketing for you.
Social media marketing is a way of gaining attention from social media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and many others. Social media is made of networking
websites that are interactive.
In the world of small business, you need to focus social media on content and I’ll share how to that in this article.
Here are some reasons why you want to use social media in your business.
- Social media is the key digital communication strategy because it delivers measurable results and also allows you to reach a large number of people at a low cost.
- Social media is growing with most social networking sites at all time a high number of users.
- Facebook has reached 2 billion monthly active users.
- Adults between the ages of 18-34 follow a brand via social networking according to MarketingSherpa.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend that brand to others according to Ambassador.
- Social media increases brand engagement and brings in new customers.
- We Are Social reports that there are 1.65 billion active mobile social accounts globally with 1 million new active mobile social users added every day.
- HubSpot reports visual content is 40 more times likely to be shared on social media and more shared content means more exposure for your brand.
- The Drum says that Facebook has influenced 52% of consumer’s online and offline purchases.
- There are 40 million active small business pages on Facebook and 4 million of those businesses pay for social media advertising on Facebook according to Forbes. Social media advertising statistics show that small-sized companies should consider paying for Facebook ads to gain visibility and beat out their competition.
- There were over 4.4 million videos uploaded directly to Facebook in February 2016. These videos generated over 199 billion views says ReelSEO. Video marketing is a very powerful tool that gives your brand more exposure and can increase conversion.
- Customers are going to Twitter to make complaints and expect a complaint quickly. Customers go to social media to express frustration and ask questions.
You must have a marketing plan for social media because content matters. People look at a post and in 1/20th of a second, they form an impression about your business. If your content is valuable and you give new information, share trends, answer questions and create fresh content every week. You need to either create the fresh content weekly or find someone who specializes in social media services. There are many people who have expertise in this area and are seeking social media jobs.
Companies are doing their marketing and consumers are making purchasing decisions through the world of social media. It is essential your business is not missing this opportunity.
Connect with our social media to see how we use content to connect with our client family members and attract qualified prospects to our business.