About Zee Najarian
Zee Najarian is a transformational speaker and an unshakable optimist. She teaches women how to live a life that is authentic to who they are. Zee has spent the past 15 years trying to get over the “there has to be more to life” feeling and after having different jobs, countless side gigs, getting multiple degrees, and serving on many nonprofit boards, she now uses her experience and expertise to help others build a life that they love.
Zee believes that living a life that you love doesn’t mean you have to walk away from your current life and give up everything that you have. At the core of her teaching is how you can start living that life right now, from where you are, in whatever field you are in. You were born to do things your way and it’s your cosmic right to live the exact life that your heart desires.
Fun facts about Zee:
1. I love eating crumbs! Yes, those things left at the bottom of a bag of chips, the ones that most people throw away. That has the most flavor people! Sometimes, I crumble a whole bag of chips to turn them into crumbs. Don’t judge!
2. If listening to podcasts and TED talks all day was a job, I would be the first one in line (with a bottle of beer).
3. I ran my first full marathon without any training. Overnight decision, bought my first pair of running shoes and went for it!
4. I fell off a mountain once and walked away with no scratches!
5. Workcations are my guilty pleasures. I want to be sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower with my MacBook, talking to my tribe!
6. I get serious goosebumps and ball uncontrollably when I watch a speaker with a really good entrance onto or exit off of the stage . I’ll watch it over and over again, crying over and over again!
7. I am an excessive exclamation mark user!!!!
8. I teach indoor cycling and am convinced that my riders hate me because I am not satisfied until they can ring the sweat out of their shirts. I don’t know why they keep coming back every week!
9. I don’t believe in secrets. I share everything I know openly without fear of others surpassing me. I don’t need to put out someone else’s light in order to make mine shine brighter!
10. I didn’t step foot into a movie theatre until I was 14!
11. I have seen Titanic over 25 times but never the full version. I watched an edited PG version. Never cared to go back to watch the deleted scenes. 🙂
12. I set my alarm to odd times like 4:19am and 8:06pm!
13. I am living proof that if you can dream it, you can do it! If you want something in your life that doesn’t exist, you create it. Don’t worry about what other people are saying. Even if no one in your life thinks it’s possible or cheers you on, focus on being YOU. Work hard. Play harder. No one is coming to save you, it’s all up to you!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!