About Chase Dimond
Chase Dimond is currently a Partner at Structured — a top e-commerce marketing agency, where he runs the email team. Chase and his team have helped clients send close to a billion emails resulting in over $50 million in email attributable revenue.
Here’s a timeline of Chase’s story that starts at the age of 13:
- 13 years old — Diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease. Sick for almost a year since no one knew what I was sick with. Lack of awareness was what caused me to be sick for much longer than I should’ve been.
- 14 years old — Taught myself guerrilla marketing to raise money and awareness for Crohn’s Disease. Didn’t think anyone should have to go without a proper diagnosis for as long as I did so took matter into my own hands.
- 14 to 16 years old — Raised tens of thousands of dollars for Crohn’s Disease. Helped raise awareness to hundreds of thousands. – 16 years old — Joined the board as the youngest board member of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation ($50M per year in fundraising organization).
- 18 years old — Tried to start a marketplace of T-shirt brands that my friends owned. Onboarded brands, built a website but couldn’t figure out how to get payments integrated so never ended up launching. Bummed because I think this could’ve been big.
- 18 to 21 years old — Attended college and had more internships than anyone else I knew. I helped pay for my college tuition so had to outwork everyone else. – 21 years old — Graduated college and moved to Los Angeles to work at an education technology company.
- 21 years old — Was the youngest employee and built a product that connected students at college campuses to others at their university to share study documents. Scaled platform to 100’s of thousands of college students.
- 22 years old — Went to work for a fast growing YouTube competitor. Team of 7 & raised close to $10M. – 23 years old — On the side of fulltime job, started a biz that helped musicians grow their following on Instagram. Sold this biz 6 months later to largest player in the space
- 24 years old — Started and grew an email travel series from 0 to 500K subscribers in 10 months. – 25 years old — Started consulting and was making more money than I ever had. Got brought in as a partner at an agency. That agency then ended up selling to another.
- 26 years old — Started my current business, Boundless Labs. Grew slowly at first. Focused on quality of work. – 27 years old (now) — Scaling Boundless Labs. Currently a 7 figure per year, email marketing agency. 7 full-time employees and growing.
Do you love Heartrepreneur®?
Subscribe, rate, review, and share!