Want to have more success in business? Greater joy in life?
Learn the 18 things that high achievers do.
Are you doing these?
High Achievers Secrets:
- They move on. No time to waste drowning in self-pity.
- High achievers retain their power.
- They embrace change. Change is the only constant.
- Never bother to whine or complain. They consciously choose to be happy.
- They aren’t into people-pleasing.
- Calculated risks make up their life and work.
- Energy is spent in the present. Can’t change the past. No way to know the future.
- Accepting full responsibility for their behavior.
- Celebrating others people’s success.
- Willing to fail.
- They enjoy alone time.
- Prepared to work and succeed on their own merits.
- Staying power. In it for the long-term.
- Evaluate and modify core beliefs.
- Expend their mental energy wisely. Consciously choosing productive thoughts.
- Productive thinking. Focus on productive thoughts.
- Tolerate discomfort and accept their feelings.
- Reflect on their progress daily.
For more tips and tools read some of my self-improvement and leadership books.